To register, all farmers must:
- Provide the geographical boundaries of the farm’s fields via our mySoilCapital platform;
- Perform a baseline assessment of the farm’s GHG balance with mySoilCapital using data from the last completed season;
- Accept the terms and conditions of the programme. For tenants with less than five years left on their lease, an assignment of interest form must also be signed by the landowner;
- Provide the results of a laboratory soil analysis of your farm’s soil organic matter carried out within the previous five years;
- Complete a management plan for the changes in practice that will be made during the programme and have it approved by Soil Capital. This management plan can be done gradually, year by year.