During the programme, all farmers must:
- Carry out a baseline analysis and develop a management plan for the next 5 years;
- Carry out an annual assessment of the farm’s GHG balance using mySoilCapital;
- Implement the changes in practices defined in the management plan as best as possible;
- Keep a complete record of inputs (invoices), operations and yields;
- Cooperate with auditors if you are selected amongst the small sample of all participating farmers for an annual audit (including to check records such as pesticide inventories and official farm area and crop rotation declarations).