Farmers must be able to present the following:
- All invoices for purchased inputs and purchased operations (i.e. those carried out by third-party contractors);
- Data on the farm area cultivated and crops in the rotation, in line with official declarations;
- The declaration of stocks of pesticides purchased but not used and stored, in accordance with legislation on the use of pesticides, for the season in question;
- Data from any farm management software used to record operational and input use data for the farm;
- Where applicable, operational and input use data reported to organic certification bodies;
- Official accounting details for the farm;
- All audit costs are covered by Soil Capital; you will not be charged anything.