To register, all farmers must:
- Provide the geographical location of the farm area you are going to register;
- Perform a baseline analysis of the farm’s GHG balance with mySoilCapital using data from the most recent completed season – either the last one, or the one before that;
- Sign a contract with Soil Capital; for tenants with less than five years left on their lease, an assignment of interest form must also be signed by the landowner;
- Provide the results of a laboratory soil analysis of your farm’s soil organic matter carried out within the previous five years;
- Complete a management plan for the changes in practice that will be made during the course of the programme and have it approved by Soil Capital.